Benefits of Turf
Real Estate Value
Turf enhances the value of your home with an attractive, useable outside surface. Home marketing companies have statistically proven that well-maintained turfed and landscaped yards sell quicker and obtain higher sales than those that don’t.
Turf traps and removes dust and dirt from the air. A 2,500 sq ft lawn absorbs carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and releases enough oxygen for a family of four to breathe for a day!
- Turf acts as a natural filter for our rivers and streams. Runoff in urban areas carries many pollutants and turf absorbs those pollutants, before they pass through to lakes and rivers.
- Turf has a clean, gentle and cost-effective strength that controls wind and water erosion.
- Turf helps absorb and reduce traffic noise by up to 40%.
- Turf has a tremendous cooling effect around our home. On a hot summer day, lawns will be up to 30 degrees cooler than asphalt and rock and up to 14 degrees cooler than soil. This also reduces the amount of fuel needed to operate air conditioners in your home.
- Turf provides a soft surface that absorbs physical impact, which reduces injuries.
- Turf provides a natural, comfortable setting for fun and games.
- Turf is a source of beauty and comfort that adds to our mental and physical health.